Please Sign up with our church and register with the camp
To Register for camp, click the link to visit Treasure Mountain Bible Camp
Camp Details: We will be attending Combo Camp 2 (June 27-July 1) this year. The Combo camp provides two camps at the same time, in the same location but with different activities and chapel speakers. Junior camp is for grades 4th-6th; Teen Camp is for grades 7th-12th. The cost is $235 if registered with Treasure Mountain Bible Camp before April 15th.
- Registration is online this year:
- Each form requiring a doctor’s signature can still be filled out online, but you will need to have a device that they can have the doctor sign on (i.e. phone, tablet, laptop)
- Each form can be submitted from the TMBC website. However, I did discover that sometimes the submit button does not show until you fill out the last line of information and hit “tab.” This brings you to the “submit” option.
- Special Attention:
- Payment: they should skip this part of the form. VBC will submit one payment.
- Permission for pickup: Parents, please make sure that you put Victory Baptist in as the one with permission to pick up your child unless you intend to pick up your child partway through the week.
- Immunization forms:
- Already completed forms can be emailed prior to camp or submitted upon arrival at camp.
- Medical or non-medical exemption forms: The exemption forms still require a doctor’s signature. Parents can no longer submit their own homemade forms. They do need to use the CO exemption form.